SunVit-D3 Ltd. & ADAllen Pharma Ltd.
SunVit-D3 Limited was founded in 2009 and is a family owned company devoted to Vitamin D3 supplementation. The Company's products are manufactured in the UK according to GMP principles and guidelines to ensure our customers products are of a high quality.
SunVit-D3 is manufactured in a variety of forms including tablets, capsules and liquid forms.
The film-coated tablet is small and tasteless, making it very easy to swallow and are dairy free and gluten free. The capsules are dairy free and gluten free and free from yeast, peanut oil, soy and gelatine. The liquids are free from alcohol, PEG, sugar, nuts, gluten, gelatine, lactose (milk) and soy. All our Vitamin D supplements are manufactured in the United Kingdom. By taking SunVit-D3 supplements on a daily or weekly basis, you can enjoy the long term health benefits of improved wellbeing. For improved health, we recommend between 400 IU and 2,000 IU taken daily either through tablet, capsules or liquid dosage. We recommend the higher strengths are taken under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
SunVit-D3 is approved by The Vegetarian Society and The Vegan Society so complies with many specialised dietary requirements.
All our Vitamin D3 products are certified Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee.
Each strength has bold and distinctive colour coded packaging to assist the user experience. All packaging is environmentally friendly.
- Vitamin D contributes to the following under EFSA guidance under EU regulations:
- Maintenance of bones and teeth
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal growth and development of bone in children
- Role in the process of cell division
- When sunlight falls on the body’s surface – the skin in our case – it synthesises to form vitamin D. It is then circulated in the bloodstream and converts to its active form as a hormone in the kidneys. As the body ages, the skin’s ability to convert vitamin D into the active form is reduced.
- Taking one or two tablets of SunVit-D3®1,000 IU daily will maintain healthy vitamin D levels and ensure that your body has enough vitamin D to enable you to lead a healthy, happy lifestyle and improve your wellbeing.
- Supplementing with 1,000IU – 2,000 IU per day will raise blood serums within a few months and allow individuals to benefit from this essential vitamin.
- Higher strengths of SunVit-D3 supplements are available without a prescription and are not intended for long term usage. We would stress that these must be taken after advice from your Healthcare Professional.