Internal Nasal Airway Splint (Doyle Splint)
Internal Nasal Airway Splint (Doyle Splint/Splint With Breathing Support)
- Nasal Airway splint is designed to provide septal support and allow nasal breathing post-operatively through the integral airway.
- The unique airway geometry creates a pressure gradient force which increases airflow by 50%. Increased airflow allows better nasal breathing secretions minimizing blockage.
- At another tip, each splint has a suture indicator for easier suture placement through the splint and septum to present posterior dislodgement.
- Clear medical grade silicone which is very gentle on delicate nasal tissue
- Integral airway allows post-op nasal breathing
- Ease of insertion and removal
- Can be trimmed prior to insertion
- Provide sterile, ready to use
- Prepunched Suture Holes
For more detail visit at www.eonmeditech.com