SoChlor DST - Environmental Infection Control
Environmental Hygiene Disinfection & Cleaning
SoChlor™ DST is an effective chlorine disinfectant product for all aspects of surface and environmental disinfection. SoChlor™ DST combines chlorine, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate / Trocloscene Sodium (NaDCC), with a compatible detergent offering excellent cleaning and disinfection performance in one easy step. The dual action Detergent Sanitising Tablets or “DST” deliver effective environmental cleaning and surface disinfection for healthcare and public health and combines the traditional clean - rinse - disinfect into one process.
With its advanced chemical formulation SoChlor™ DST offers high disinfection performance and a broad spectrum efficacy including sporicidal disinfection. Suitable for a wide range of applications environmental hygiene applications, including daily, terminal, isolation and outbreak disinfection and cleaning. The combined action of the surfactant, chlorine and oxidising action makes SoChlor™ DST one of the most effective products on surface biofilms.
SoChlor™ DST VS Other Brands
- SoChlor™ DST offers faster dilution, reduced odour and residue compared to other chlorine detergent disinfectants.
- Effective chlorine disinfection in convenient tablet format
- Broad spectrum efficacy suitable for a wide variety of applications, including blood spills and sporicidal disinfection
- Easy to use, with detailed training materials and guidance available
- Single-step cleaning and disinfection
- Terminal, isolation and outbreak cleaning
- Environmental cleaning of rooms, bays and wards
- Cleaning of bed spaces and patient area surfaces
- Cleaning of commodes, toilets and bathroom areas
- Mattresses and mattress covers
- Bed frames and enamelled surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Sealed floors
- Worktops and other hard surfaces
As well as detergent builders and low-foaming surfactants for superior cleaning results, solutions prepared from SoChlor Detergent Sanitising Tablets are fast acting and have a complete spectrum of biocidal activity. Bacteria, bacterial spores, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses are sensitive to their effects.
- Bacteria, including Campylobacter, E.coli, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, Mycobacteria including T.B, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Clostridium difficile, M.R.S.A.
- Fungi, including Aspergillus, Candida and others
- Spores, including Bacillus, Clostridium difficile
- Viruses, including HBV, SARS, HIV/Aids, Bird Flu, Herpes, Poliomyelitis etc.
Product Codes: MFB256 / MFB257 / MFB298 / MFB294