i.Mune™ Treg* is a quantitative real-time PCR test to determine the percentages and absolute** counts of human TSDR+ regulatory T cells and CD3+ T cells in peripheral whole blood or in blood dried on filter paper.
Allows molecular quantification of:
- TSDR+ regulatory T cells (Treg)
- Overall T cells (CD3+)
(TSDR = Treg Specific De-methylated Region)
Quantification of Treg can be useful in**:
- IPEX (immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked inheritance)
- Other primary immune regulatory disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Allergy and asthma
- Graft-vs-host disease post hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Solid organ transplantation, tumor prognosis, immunotherapy, pregnancy
*i.Mune™Treg is for research use, only and has not been registered as an IVD product and has not been approved or cleared by a regulatory authority.
**The above clinical applications have been established using technologies currently being employed in clinical laboratory routine (e.g. flow cytometry). Epimune has demonstrated equivalence of its epigenetic immune cell quantification method to flow cytometry (in whole blood) and the concordance of epigenetic immune cell quantification between whole blood and dried blood spots (Baron et al., Sci Transl Med, 2018)