- 20 individual and independent cell, which made of Nylon with polyurethane, closed with hermetic system and all in transversal position.
- Sectioned cells in two parts. The lower part always stays in static mode and has 7 cm. of height, avoiding that the contact between patient and bed.
- RCP emergency valve fitted on the upper mattress area. In case of emergency it allows to deflate mattress in 10 seconds.
- Digital control unit with visual and acoustic low pressure alarm, power failure alarm and system failure alarm, with silence option.
- Straps for ensuring the mattress to the bed, furthermore the mattress has slip-resistant zones under the mattress.
- Two-way stretch cover, with complete-zip divided in two sections away the mattress edges to prevent patient injuries and covered whit a wide flap to avoid liquid penetrations.
- Therapies: Alternating and Static
- Modes: MaxFirm, Fowler and Low Air Loss