STS 282 Patient stretcher
STS 282 – The Patient Stretcher for Emergencies and Outpatient Depts.
Whether for first aid treatment, in outpatient departments or intensive care units the modern transport stretcher STS 282 sets new standards in operation and mobility as well as in hygiene and design.
Well-designed features facilitate the daily work when patients are in need of first-aid treatment or nursing service.
- Hygiene: Chassis features - smooth and sealed coated sheets with plastic bottom and closed frame construction for optimal hygienic cleaning. All parts of the side guards are well accessible. Use of antimicrobial coating for the areas of the transport system which are especially vulnerable and strained with respect to hygiene requirements.
- Mobility: Four large castors and additional fifth castor for precise directional steering. Ergonomic push bar for easy guidance of the STS trolley.
- Side guards: Foldable side guards, easy and safe handling, solid and hygienic construction, no danger of accidental crushing. Can be lowered down to below height of padded surface.
- Capacity: Safe working load up to 300 kg.
- Low basic height of 590 mm: More comfort for the patient and hospital staff.
- Operation: High/low and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg adjustments may be operated either from left or right side of trolley. Central and directional locking of castors by foot pedals from all four sides.
- Design: To guarantee optimal hygiene, great emphasis was placed on the design lines of the STS frame and mouldings.
- Infusion pole: Wide adjustment range, easy locking. Can be folded down when not in use.
- Push bar: One-piece, of ergonomic design, can be folded away for better access to the patient. One-hand action/ moving of the transporter