Spigot Catheter (Catheter Plug)
Well lead Spigot Catheter is used to provide stop of flow for catheters hygienically during nursing procedures. It is non-invasive which has been utilized to seal the catheter for a short time to allow urine to collect in the bladder.
- Universal size is molded to fit all sizes of catheters or tubes.
- Graduated design made it to easily accommodate tubing of various internal diameters.
- Ribbed designed provides strong, secure connections.
- Ergonomic flanged designed assists withdrawal and maximize grip.
- Can be supplied sterile in individual peel pouches, or even in bulk packaging.