SCENAR electrotherapy devices for personal use
SCENAR personal range of devices is designed for home users to manage their pain and to speed up the recovery process from acute and chronic pain, sport injury and post operative pain.
The personal devices are light, compact and can be used almost anywhere: ideal for business trips, vacations, flights and road trips.
Personal SCENAR device:
- relieves pain of any origin;
- easy to use;
- combines the advantages of different methods of physiotherapy;
- combines with traditional treatment methods;
- provides emergency help prior to doctor’s arrival.
The general therapeutic effect of all device models is almost similar, differencing only by additional functions and treatment options, which can provide a quicker effect, but require training on how to use them.
The personal range of SCENAR devices is represented by 6 models.
The top of the range personal SCENAR device - SCENAR Sport D has two preset (automatic stimulation parameter adjustment) selection modes:
- one intended for acute states treatment and
- another intended to activate body’s responses in treating sub-acute chronic diseases.
The device provides screening in two modes:
- D1 considerably simplifies the procedure of finding active points by placing the device within the area selected.
- D2 considerably simplifies the procedure of finding an active area by moving the device on skin surface without pauses.
The SCENAR devices can be supplied complete with a Multiple Electrode which is equipped with a fixing clamp ‘Universal lip-type seal‘ that allows fixing an electrode on any skin area.
9V battery (6F22KG, 1604 9V)
Maximum current consumption
85 mA or less
14, 60, 90 and 340 Hz
Amplitude modulation (AM) settings
Frequency modulation (FM) mode variation
30-120 Hz frequency range with 7 sec cycle
D1 and D2 modes
Static screening (initial response range indication) available in D1;
Dynamic screening available in D2
Energy level tuning
1 - 250
Factory/savable user presets
2 (P1 and P2) / 0