SaniLIGHT UV Air And Surface Irradiating Fixtures
SaniLIGHT® Stainless Steel fixtures produce direct germicidal ultraviolet radiation for use in an open, unoccupied space to disinfect areas from microorganisms, such as bacteria, mold, virus, and fungi. Utilize the SaniLIGHT® High Output Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator for direct germicidal ultraviolet exposure for air or surface disinfection. STER-L-RAY® High Output (HO) germicidal UV lamps are similar in size and shape to conventional germicidal UV lamps but are capable of operating at higher UV output.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to SaniLIGHT® germicidal ultraviolet disinfection
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with germicidal ultraviolet rays (UV-C)
- For ceiling or wall mount (for use when area is unoccupied)
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of ultraviolet rays
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!