Ryles Tube / Deodenal Ryle’s Tube
Angiplast delivers Ryles Tube which is specially designed for patient undergoing long term gastro- intestinal feeding, aspiration and intestinal secretion.
Some prominent features of Ryles Tube:
- Siliconized and smooth outer surface to reduce chances of tissue irritation.
- Thermo-sensitive material softening with body temperature conforming to the shape of nasal-gastric tract.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel balls are sealed at the distal end of tube for X-ray identification and for assisting the movement of tube during insertion.
- Provided with full length Radio Opaque line for checking the tube placement.
- Provision of four lateral eyes for efficient aspiration.
- Marked with 1, 2, & 3 black circles at 500mm, 600mm & 700mm for accurate placement.
- Provided with soft tapered connector at the proximal- end to fit easily with standard accessories.
- Sterile by Ethylene Oxide.
- Available in sizes (FG) : 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 & 26.
The Full Product Range with Catalogues are available on www.angiplast.com