The RaPET range of immunoassay kits from Stanbio Chemistry include tests for C-Reactive Protein, Lupus, Rheumatoid Factor and Syphilis.
Using RaPet® (Rapid Particle Enhanced Technology) routine latex agglutination procedures provide results from serum samples within two minutes.
RaPet tests require no dilution and eliminate the need to pre-dilute patient samples. This saves time in the laboratory and reduces dilution errors to a minimum.
RaPet test kits are CE marked.
Key features :
- Superior macroagglutination
- Color-coded caps that save time and minimize errors
- Results within one minute for Systematic Lupus Erythematosis
- Results within two minutes for Antistreptolysin-O, C-Reactive Protein and Rheumatoid Factor
- ASO, CRP and RF available in packs of 50 and 100
- S-LE available in packs of 50
- RPR Quicktest available in packs of 100 and 500
- Syphilis Tri-level controls (VDRL/RPR) available as 3 x 5 mL bottles