Continuity of Care
With the Qube® Mini Patient Monitor, there’s no compromising your access to high acuity patient data at the bedside and on the go. Optimized for transport, the Qube Mini ensures an uninterrupted level of vigilance when the patient is most vulnerable.
Easily View Patient Data
Large screen size makes patient data readable from the bedside or across the room.
Familiar Interface and Functionality
- Caregivers see the same data, presented in the same screens as Spacelabs wall-mounted patient monitors.
- Caregivers benefit from a familiar, intuitive user interface.
Presents the Same High Acuity Data Required at Bedside
- Capacity for 11 parameters.
- All waveforms and values are sent to Xhibit central station, XprezzNet, and Clinical Access, whether operating on battery or power supply.
- Graphic and tabular trends.
- Comprehensive patient data transfer on or off the network.
Optimized for Transport
- One caregiver can transport, view monitor, and face the patient simultaneously.
- Integrated clamp allows instant mounting on virtually any IV pole or bedside rail without special brackets.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- Rugged design with neoprene bumpers to easily handle a 1-meter fall.
- Longest battery life of any transport monitor on the market.
- Integrated clamp eliminates the need to set the monitor in the patient’s bed where cross-contamination can occur.
- Mounts easily on IV pole or bed rail for optimal caregiver visibility and patient comfort.