PHARMAGAS: Medical Gas Analysis & Monitoring
PHARMAGAS is a multi-sensor analyzer designed to monitor the quality of medical air / oxygen in the piping network.
Ensuring a continuous analysis of the medical gas delivered to patients, it provides a full traceability to healthcare facilities who can guarantee their compliance with the international Pharmacopeia monographs standards or any local regulations.
- CO/ CO2 analyzers included as basic module
- Modular design: up to 5 separate analyses modules can be upon request:
H2O, NO, NO2, SO2 and O2
- Data recording on SD micro card
- High definition colour touch screen with enhanced monitoring capabilities
- Metallic housing to be wall mounted (2 sizes depending on modules included)
- Lateral control panel for calibration and flow regulation
- Visual alarm signal in case of quality level below set parameters
- Remote monitoring available optionally