OPX® mobilis RC - Universal Operating Tables with hand-held control
Universal Operating Table with electro-hydraulic adjustment by means of remote control for three to four (depending on the model) different positionings:
– Lateral (left/right)
– Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg
– Back section
All of these table movements may also be operated manually by hydraulic foot pump. Rechargeable batteries. External battery charger with mains cable 230 V. Mobile on four double castors with cap, auxiliary directional castor and central brake to be activated by foot pedal. (w/o head and leg sections).
- Optional manual longitudinal displacement of table top by up to max. 250 mm, enabling optimized use of X-ray amplifier (C-arm) as well as enlarging the surgeon’s working space with some positionings.
- Optional integrated kidney/body elevator. Setting of this function via the preselector and activating of foot pedal for the desired elevation (max. 100 mm).
- Double security: Not only electro-hydraulic adjustment by means of remote control but also manual positioning by preselector and pump lever
- Electro-hydraulic backrest: Electro-hydraulic adjustment of the back section by remote control or manually by means of preselector and pump lever (mobilis RC 40 models only)
- Three-way pedal for straight forward movement, turning on the spot, free swivelling and central brake
- Remote Control