ONCOERA LINE TRANSFER SETS
Drugs used in cancer treatment should be prepared, applied and disposed under special conditions due to their toxic effects.
It is extremely important for the efficacy of the treatment that the medicines prepared in accordance with the protocol to be administered at the correct rate and at the right dose.
Oncology application sets are the safest solution for outpatient or inpatient treatments or in situ chemotherapy applications keeping the patient comfort in the foreground.
- Needle-free connectors are used in Oncoera Line Transfer Sets providing a closed system.
- Light-protected set options are available for treatments that require light protection during application.
- For drugs with paclitaxel-active substances such as Anzatax, Taxol, Taxel, Taxotere, 0.22 micron filter sets should be used.
- Polyurethane or DEHP free PVC tubing sets are available.
- Integrated valve options are available to prevent free flow.
- With integrated security components, it creates a closed system including the preparation phase from beginning to end of the application. Workload is significantly reduced.
- It saves time and money.
- It maintains closed system until connected to patient.
- Users are not contaminate with drugs.