MULTIDIODE™ 630 PDT
Photodynamic therapy with 630nm laser
INTERmedic, worldwide leader in photodynamic therapy for pulmonology (lung cancer), gastroenterology (Barrett’s esophagus, esophageal cancer), urology (prostate cancer) among others, presents Multidiode™ 630 PDT, an innovative technology to treat dermatological pathologies such as basal cell carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma or hidradenitis suppurativa.
This minimally invasive and effective treatment method has many advantages for both physician and patient:
- Selective destruction of the tumor
- Does not alter adjacent tissue and organs
- Proven clinical effectiveness
- Effectivene in dermal tumors with great depth and thickness, impossible to obtain with other noninvasive techniques
- Intralesional or percutaneous treatment (penetration up to 1cm)
- 100 times more powerful than led lamps for photodynamic therapy
- Multiapplication PDT platform for Dermatology and Oncology
- Safe, effective and minimally invasive therapy
- Fast, comfortable procedures with nor downtime neither side effects
- Intuitive software with touchscreen. Friendly use
- Accurate control of energy
Multidiode™ 630 PDT for Dermatology, Oncology and Proctology
The photodynamic therapy with Multidiode™ 630 PDT from INTERmedic is a minimally invasive treatment using a photosensitizing drug and a light source, which is activated at the specific lesion site to selectively destroy the diseased cells. This innovative laser therapy has shown its efficacity treating precancerous and cancerous cells in benign dermatological lesions and certain types of lung cancer and digestive cancer, as well as in hidradenitis suppurativa and annal and mammary fistulas.
Percutaneous and intralesional procedures
Multidiode™ 630 PDT is indicated for both intralesional and percutaneous photodynamic therapy, using specific handpiece for topical treatment. The device offers too variety of fiber optics (linear diffuser and front shot fiber) that can be inserted in the treatment area to accurately deliver laser light into the lesion.The result is a precise control when delivering energy with maximum levels of efficacy and penetration of light into the tissue for an optimum treatment.