UNIGLYDE MONO - Monofilament Poliglecaprone 25 Suture
Uniglyde Mono – Poliglecaprone Sutures is a monofilament synthetic absorbable surgical suture prepared from a copolymer of glycolide and epsilon-caprolactone. Monofilament Poliglecaprone 25 suture copolymer has been found to be non antigenic, non pyrogenic and elicits only a slight tissue reaction during absorption.
Indications of Poliglecaprone 25 Suture
Monofilament Poliglecaprone 25 (UNIGLYDE) sutures are indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, but not for use in cardiovascular or neurological tissues, microsurgery or ophthalmic surgery.
Ultimate Suture For
- Female’s skin approximation
- Subcutaneous approximation
Best Used By
- Plastic Surgeons
- General Surgeon
- Characteristics: Synthetic Absorbable Surgical Suture
- Material:75%poly (glycolide) – 25% co-caprolactone synthetic absorbable surgical suture
- Coating:ColorUndyed / Violet
- Support:21 to 28 days
- Absorption:Absorption takes place through hydrolysis completely in 90 – 120 days.
- Tensile Strength:50% tensile strength is retained for 14 days
- USP Range:4/0 – 2
- Sterilization:EO (Ethylene Oxide )
- Shelf Life:3 Years
- Product Characteristics:Excellent tensile strength, Excellent knot tying,
- Minimum tissue reaction
- Packaging:In aluminium foil packages with or without needle
- Needle:TypeRound bodied, cutting edge, taper point, straight, blunt point