MODCVC : Central Venous Access Catheter
Central Venous Access Catheter
Sizes: Single Lumen, Double Lumen, Triple Lumen
Soft Tip PU Indwelling Catheter
- Central Venous Catheter is manufactured from specially formulated and bio-compatible PU (Polyurethane) material.
- With its excellent tensile strength to weight ratio, this PU catheter provides firmness during insertion and advancement into veins, and softens upon warming to body temperature reducing vein trauma.
- The softer and specially designed tapered tip of the catheter ensures easier insertion.
- Radio-opaque catheter with clear and definite marking facilitates precise placement of the catheter tip.
- Specially designed colour coded female connector for any king male luer fitting for easy identification of fluid line.
- Fixation wing at the channel junction for securing the catheter.
J-Tip Guide Wire
- Made of smooth tightly designed stainless steel to minimize trauma.
- Kink proof, specially designed J-Tip Guide wire with soft tip prevents vessel perforation during catheter placement.
- Soft flexible J-Tip wire also provides suitable torque for firm insertion.
- Both ends of the guide wire are finished with rounded tips for smoothness, and welded to the guide wire for extra strength.
- Ergonomically designed dispenser for safe and easy use to provide safety and easiness to user.
Y Introducer Needle
- Easy to operate and precisely designed.
- The offered scope of Y Shape Introducer Needle is made with the best quality bio-compatible material.
- The Y Shape obtuse needle valve of this needle aides in controlling the flow of liquid and prevents blood misfortune.
- The sharp needle point results in trouble-free cut and its smooth divider lowers the resistance of propelling the aide wire.
Tissue Dialator & Clamp
- Made of best quality bio-compatible material.
- Specially designed for easy penetration to assist the guide wire during insertion.
- Clamps are provided to stop the fluid flow when not required.
- Extra clamp provided in extention line to avoid air embolism.
Sterile single use catheter. Individually tray packed in hard blister pack.
- Soft Tip PU Indwelling Catheter.
- J- Tip Guide Wire with dispenser.
- Y- Shaped Introducer Needle.
- Tissue Dilator.
- Syringe - 5ml.
- Extension Line Clamp.
- Clamp Fastener.