JYCPR-007 Half Body CPR Training Manikin
1. Simulating standard open airway
2. External breast compression: display device and alarm device;
a) Indicator light display of correct and wrong compression; alarm of wrong compression;
b) Intensity display of correct (at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression; alarm of wrong compression.
3. Artificial respiration (inhalation): display device and alarm device;
a) Inhalation <500ml or > 600ml, wrong indicator light display and alarm prompting; Inhalation between 500-600ml right indicator light display;
b) Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person).
4. Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration
5. Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
6. Operation methods: exercise operation
7. Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
8. Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V
PACKAGE SIZE: 80*30*40cm