High Simulation Trauma Manikin - Jecy/ Jack
High Simulation Trauma Manikin - Jecy
1. Head: simulated pupils (normal or mydriasis).
2. Pulse: real carotid pulse can be palpated.
3. Trachea cannula: tracheal intubation via mouth.
4. BP: perform non-invasive BP measurement with simulated sphygmomanometer, and Korotkoff's Sound can be heard.
5. CPR: According to AHA 2015 guideline for CPR, supports multiple ventilation ways: mouth to mouth and BVM to mouth,
etc; electronically monitor airway opening, blowing volume, blowing frequency, blowing times, compression sites, compression
times, compression depth and frequency, upload the data which collects from the sensor to the computer, so the operation can be
shown in real time, and the software can automatically judge if the operation is correct or not. There’s English voice prompts
during the whole process.
6. Defibrillation: supports real and simulative defibrillation.
7. Drug administration: subcutaneous injection and intramuscular injection at bilateral deltoids; intramuscular injection at
bilateral vastus lateralis muscles, buttock intramuscular injection, arm intravenous injection or transfusion (blood transfusion).
8. Basic nursing function: supports oral care, hair and face washing, changing clothes and oxygen inhalation.
9. Supports nansal feeding and tracheotomy care.
10. Trauma evaluation: supports training in sterilization, dressing change, hemostasis, binding up and wound care.
11. Simulate clinical symptoms of different diseases (e.g.haematemesis, hemoptysis, and oral disease, etc.), and perform relative
nusring care when blood flows out of the mouth.