Hemostasis / Parameters / Reagents
Sensitive and Reliable
- Routine assay range from one source
- Dedicated calibrator and controls
- Validated for all HUMAN coagulation analyzers
- For the determination of prothrombin time in liquid format.
- For the determination of prothrombin time in lyophilized format.
- For the determination of activated partial thromboplastin time in liquid format.
- For the determination of fibrinogen in plasma.
- Suitable for monitoring fibrinolytic therapy, screening for disorders of fibrin formation and to monitor heparin therapy.
- Microparticle enhanced immunoassay test for the quantitative determination of d-dimer.
- Chromogenic assay for quantitative antithrombin in liquid format.