Generic Hematology Reagents
Generic Hematology Reagents – a full line of dedicated reagents for automated cell-counters
Norma develops, manufactures and markets a complete range of dedicated reagent sets for 3-part and 5-part differential hematology analyzers. Our generic hematology reagents reach the level of quality, stability and shelf life of the original reagents, supplied by the instrument’s manufacturer. They will deliver good performance and the same accurate results.
Norma hematology reagents are manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility, they are CE marked and meet the requirements of the IVD Directive 98/97/EC.
Norma offers dedicated generic reagents for the following cell-counter brands:
- Abbott Cell-Dyn
- ABX, Horiba
- Coulter, Beckman Coulter
- Sysmex, TOA Sysmex
- Nihon Kohden
The following documents will be sent along with each shipment:
- Packing insert
- CE Certificate
- Declaration of Conformity
Unique features and benefits
- Norma guarantees 4 years shelf life for all our reagents
- Our entire reagent line consists of cyanide-free, eco-friendly substances
- We use the newest preservative compounds to prevent microbial growth during the extremely long shelf life
- We use extra strong cardboard boxes to prevent brick-piled heavy diluent containers from collapsing and damage
You cand find more information on Norma's Generic Hematology Reagents' products page.