Fixed X-Ray System (RAD/FLUORO)
Product : Fixed X-Ray System (RAD/FLUORO)
Models/Ratings : MARS - 15/30/40/50/50+/65/80 KW
Series : MARS 15 - 80
Allengers MARS 15-80 kw series are X Ray Systems with floatex (6 way movement) table, tube mounted on floor to ceiling stand and has a vertical bucky stand (manual/ motorized). These series of High Frequency X Ray machines are specialized models for general Radiography and Fluoroscopic applications.
- Self diagnostic program with indicators for earth fault interlock, KV interlock, filament interlock and tubes thermal interlock.
- Anatomical Programme (APR) with film density control in which exposure factors Viz. KV and mAs are automatically selected depending upon the physique of the patient and part of the body to be radiographed.
- Inbuilt micro controller based electronic overload protection device.
- Self diagnostic program which ensures system check and error display, thereby improving fast fault detection.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) that enables auto selection of radiographic factors, saves time, eliminates retakes, increases diagnostic capability and lowers the radiation dose (optional)
- Digital display of parameters.
- Fluoro parameters control double tube combinations with image intensifier.
- Machine ON/OFF switch.
- Parameter increase/decrease switches.
- Ready and X-Ray ON switch with indicators.
- Bucky selection switch.
- A dual action hand switch with retractable cord for radiation protection of operator