Point-Of-Care Testing (HbA1c, Glycated Albumin, Tuberculosis, CRP/hs-CRP, Hemoglobin, μ -Albumin)
The fastest way to get results with high cost-effectiveness
> Small-and mid-sized laboratory
> High-throughput, low-running cost
> Lab-quality accuracy and precision
> All markers in 1 analyzer
HbA1c and Glycated Albumin tests together provide more precise assessment to cover the entire stage of diabetes care from initial assessment, treatment efficacy, and long-term monitoring.
Furthermore, the next parameters are planning to expand as Tuberculosis (TB), CRP/hs-CRPHemoglobin, Microalbumin and so on.
- Boronate affinity principle
- Total assay time < 3 minutes
- Small sample volume (5 μL)
- 7” Full color touch screen
- Automatic cartridge loader
- Built-in thermal printer
- Full IT-connectivity, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB