Digital Radiography System MobilX DR
Product : Digital Radiography System (Mobile)
Models/Ratings : 15/20/32/40/50 KW
Series : MobilX DR
Allengers MobilXDR Series, a state-of-the-art battery powered, motor assisted Mobile Digital X ray machine can be easily maneuvered due to its compact design and effortless movements.
- 2 point / 3 point exposure technic.
- Customer specific unlimited APR programming.
- 360° rotation of equipment without disturbing its center.
- Mobile DR can be synchronized with existing hospital network.
- Telescopic swivel tube arm with ±270°.
- Inch move controls for precise positioning of the equipment with respect to the patient.
- Most suitable in a hospital set up where mobile radiographs are performed on patients (pediatric/adult) who are incapable of being moved or are difficult to move.
- On a daily basis, the use of mobile DR greatly speeds up the throughput of trauma / ICU patients.
- Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
- The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the emergency / trauma room.
- Accelerates diagnosis and treatment plans as the patient is not required to be transferred to dedicated x-ray rooms.
- Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
- Wi-Fi (wireless) detector.
- User friendly 17" large touch screen operating console.
- Motor assisted noise free movements.
- Battery powered.
- Separate power pack for X-Ray generator.
- Motor drive and console PC.
- Integra X Integrated image acquisition system.