Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer
Keep your vital life-support equipment in prime condition with the DELTA 3300 Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer. This purposefully engineered analyzer safeguards the operation of your defibrillators and external (transcutaneous) pacemakers.
The high adaptability of the device makes it capable of defibrillator testing, transcutaneous pacemaker analysis, and 12-Lead ECG/arrhythmia simulations. You can also routinely track your devices’ performance overtime. Test results can be conveniently saved in the internal memory, uploaded to your PC, and printed using ProComPrint software. (CD included with the unit.)
All that capability is built into one durable, yet lightweight, easy-to-use device!
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Tests all defibrillators including AEDS
- Measures monophasic and Bi-Phasic waveforms
- Energy and cardioversion measurement
- Pacemaker loads from 50 to 1100 Ohm
- Large LCD Display with Backlight
- Pacer amplitude, rate, pulse width
- Waveform storage and playback
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Save, upload, and print test results using Netech ProComPrint software
- Hard carrying case included
- 2 Year Warranty