ADHESIVE SURGICAL DRESSING
ADHESIVE SURGICAL DRESSING consisted by one macromolecular water absorbing ply and one wrapping ply.
ADHESIVE SURGICAL DRESSING consisted by one macromolecular water absorbing ply and one wrapping ply. The exudates from wound is absorbed by the macromolecular water absorbing ply through the wraping ply. The macromolecular water absorber is a kind of macromolecular grease product with high speed, rate of absorption as well as gel strength and good water retention. Thus, the absorption ply could absorb great amount of wound exudates without reverse osmosis. The wrapping ply, made by spunlaced nonwovens, which enclose the macromolecular absorber inside and act as a insulator and packer. The sticker not only has thin dressing materials , but has large absorption capacity and not produce reverse osmosis. It could effectively keep the dry and ventilating of the skin around the wound, good for the wound healing.
- Adopts macromolecular absorber as absorption ply and has over twice absorption amount than the common dressings.
- The wrapping paly, made by spunlaced nonwovens and not stick to wound.
- Effectively lock the exudates against reverse osmosis and keep the surrounding skin fresh, low sensitization, good for the healing of wound.
- Good penetration for gas and humidity.
- Wound after opetation, common wounds from scratch and cut.
- Disinfect the wound and directly cover it on the proper area of the wound. Wrap up in regular way.
- Top using the sterilized product with damaged package as soon as possible. Resterilize the overdue products.
- Dry and non-pollution environment with good ventilation.