A-29 Three function electric hospital bed
Hospital bed, standard, adult, 3 function, Electric (with out side rail)
1. Electrical characteristics
1) A 240V, 50 HZ electric source.Powder cord include a 13A ,square pin plug with replaceable fuse
2) Protection against over-voltage and over-current line conditions.
3) Compliance with applicable Sri Lankan standards and regulations.
2. Construction and Materials
1) The unit be constructed of corrosion resistant material ,mild steel frame work,
2) Finishing With epoxy powder coated
3) Minimum dimensions : length 2150mm, width 900mm(for bed surface), Height minimum 440-660mm
4) With ventilated 4-panel powder coated metal mattress base. Back rest to be X-ray translucent
5) Headboard and footboard be made of ABS plastic,could be easily removable
6) The unit have a set of side rails ,can be foldable and adjustable, the 6 ranks are made of stainless steel.
7) Should have bed extension, 10” in length at foot end
8) Have quick release lever on backrest, for emergency CPR.
9) The unit be mounted on a set of castors ,leave no marks on floors.Each castor has a lock brake and diameter approximate 150mm
10) With roller bumpers at all corners to protect the body frame.
11) Loading capacity 170-200kg.
1) The mattress is polyurethane foam mattress with a washable medical grade vinyl cover with zip
2) Mattress size length 1878mm x width 870mmx height 100mm or to be suitable to the mattress base
1) The functions to be available by means of electric motors
--Height adjustment 440-660mm
--Backrest elevation (0-75 degree)
--Footrest elevation (0-45 degree)
2) The above functions are performed by both a remote control unit and auxiliary nurse control unit
3) Auxiliary nurse control unit is equipped with a patient lock-out system.The patient lock-out control of bed up/down located at foot board.
4) With a backup battery, for emergency powder failure.
1) Two section stainless steel IV poles with at least double hook & 4 pole mount attachment at all corners of bed frame