ZOLL AED Plus
Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the ZOLL® AED Pro® is designed to perform in harsh environments. advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an automated external defibrillator (AED).
Zoll Aed Pro Features:
- Superior AED design and rubber overmolds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one-piece padz®.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water (IP55 Rating).
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manualoverride for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrode compatibility with the ZOLL E Series®, R Series®, and X Series® professional defibrillators; battery compatibility with the E Series and R Series.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administration software.Intelligent pediatric capability.
eof Product description bof Attributes Module eof Attributes Module bof Quantity Discounts table eof Quantity Discounts table bof Additional Product Images eof Additional Product Images
bof Prev/Next bottom position