VITAE 40 -Emergency and Trasport Ventilator
VITAE 40 transport ventilator - The mobile ICU ventilator
A revolutionary design that allows to integrate the most advanced features of an intensive care ventilator in an equipment so compact and lightweight (1,4 kg) that can be operated on the palm of the hand.
The new arrangement concept 'all in one axis' focused to the minimal requirement for space in the vehicle and to the quick exchange among a whole family of accessories (30g tested).
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation.
- Ventilation modes: volume, pressure, manual, CPR and O2 flow. Optional: volume and pressure advanced modes (consult technical datasheet).
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) capability with the highest accuracy in any pressure mode.
- Oxygen adjustable from 40 to 100% of FiO2.
- Oxygen – Air blender suitable for standard and high flow oxygen therapy (HFOT).
- Minimal oxygen consumption thanks to the new ventilatory system design.
- Rechargeable and replaceable batteries with options for up to seven hours of ventilation autonomy.
- Lithium free standard battery, free of re-active compounds, suitable for air transport regulations.
- Certified for air transport according to EN 13718-1 and RTCA DO-160G.
- Fast start-up, from switch-on to ventilation in 10 seconds.
- Capnography: main-stream CO₂ with MasimoTM technology.
- Communication via wifiTM and Bluetooth® to access patient data and system reports.
- 30g tested bracket design with multiple configurations for wall mount, stretcher support, ceiling holder and trolley.
- Exclusive transport bag case to join the ventilator with a cylinder and accessories, with integral rail support for hand and bed/stretcher mounting.
- Sunlight readable colour screen with configurable brightness level.
- Internal DC power and battery charger to avoid the need of any additional external accessory.
TECHNICAL DATASHEET click here