Vertical laminar flow hoods KTV-S
Laminar flow hood with vertical laminar flow protects the item of work from contamination. Operating is done using microprocessor controlled parameters from the control panel. Protective glass lifts electricaly.
Fan directs the air towards HEPA filter. Filtrated air laminary flows into the workspace. One part of the air, 25-30% goes out into environment, towards operator. Second part of the air, 70-75% circulates back through workspace through HEPA filter. Exhaust air is substituted with a new one which enters the system through pre filter class G4.
- UV bactericide light
- Electrical socket in the workspace 230 V
- Differential pressure gauge for HEPA filter control
- Connections for media (gas, air, vacuum, water)
- Work hours counter
- UV light work hours counter
- Base stand (height: sitting 750 mm, standing 950 mm)