Extremely reliable, mobile and flexible, the Versatech 1100 was designed to ensure the utmost in safety for both patients and medical staff. With its ability to be lowered to 8 inches from the floor, with a 1100 lb total load capacity and a broad range of features, the Versatech 1100 bed is your solution for your bariatic needs.
- 1100 lb capacity for bariatric use.
- Fall prevention 8″ low-profile bed.
- Ultra-silent DC motors. The quietest on the market, helps maintain a calm and relax environment.
- Bed length extension without using any tools, from 80″ to 84″ to 88″.
- Integrated expandable frame, allows mattress deck width to be extended without using any tools from 36″ to 39″ to 42″ to 48″ and to 54″.
- Maintenance friendly with quick connect components.
- Light weight head and foot boards for ease of use.
- CSA certified to Canadian ans U.S. standards, as are all Rotec beds.
- Fixed frame provides greater stability, thus eliminating back-and-forth movements of the wheel base.
- Ball bearing mechanisms ensure smooth transitions and effortless maneuverability in every position.
- A set of 5″ double casters provide superior ease of maneuverability.
- Integrated expandable frame, allows mattress deck length to be extended without using any tools from 80″ to 84″ to 88″.
- A patent pending lift system enables heavy loads to be lifted from a very low height.
- A four caster central braking system allows bed height adjustments even when the casters are locked.
- Elevated side rails equipped with ergonomic handles provide additional safety even when using thicker care mattresses.
- Frame integrated receptacle for the trapeze bar.
- Integrated scale option does not affect the 8″ low-profile feature.
- Unique design provides a clearance of 6″ x 42″ (low-profile bed), thereby allowing wheeled equipment to be positioned underneath the bed.