VB1 Veterinary Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
The skyla VB1 Veterinary Clinical Chemistry Analyzer is a compact system designed to perform blood biochemistry tests – fast, reliable and with high accuracy. Applying only a few blood (200 μl sample) can suffice to perform up to 15 tests on the veterinary patient sample.
It's easy-to-use and simple operation requires no specialized training and enables you to obtain results in about 15 minutes with the precision and accuracy equivalent to those of a clinical laboratory analyzer.
- Renal function - BUN, CREA, UCRE, UPRO, B/C#(BUN/CREA), UPC#(UPRO/CREA), UREA#
- Liver Function - ALB, TP, ALP, ALT, AST, TBIL, GGT, BA, NH3*, LDH*, GLOB#(TP-ALB), A/G#(ALB/GLOB)
- Pancreatitis Marker - AMY, LIPA
- Carbohydrate, Lipid Metabolism and Others - GLU, FRU, TRIG, CHOL, CPK, UA, LAC
- Endocrine - T4
- Electrolyte - Na, K, Cl, Ca, C-Ca#, PHOS, Mg, tCO2, AGap#