Electric steam generator
Electric steam generator provides pure steam for sterilization. Pure steam is obtained from deionised boiler feed water with electric immersion heaters. Operating processes are controlled automatically and require no additional operation.
The feeding of boiler water and the automatic regulation of pressure are controlled and monitored by means of level detectors.
- The boiler performance can be adapted ideally to the requirements of the connected consumer in 9 kW steps from 36 to 81 kW
- Thermal degassing to reduce the proportion of non-condensible gases in the steam.
- Low electrical connected power required
- Rated power: between 36 and 54 kW or 63-81 kW
- Fuse 3.2 bar
- Steam boiler with base and front plate made from CrNiMo steel, material no. 1.4571. immersion heaters made from CrNiMo steel, material no. 2.4858
- Steam-conducting pipes, valves, fittings and/or welding flanges made from CrNi steel
- Large water buffer system as power reserve
- Redundant safety features
- Hardware, mechanics and software are monitored in separate systems
- Automatic boiler water feeding
- Thermal feeding water degassing to remove the gases released in the boiler feeding water
- Time-controlled desalination
- Target-value controlled desalination
Ease of use:
- The steam generator is switched on and off via the assigned consumer.
- Heat recovery to pre-heat the feed water
- Due to the water buffer system, and because the Unotherm II is tailored exactly to the consumer's size, there is very little peak power demand, and energy consumption is consistently low.
- Automatic time-controlled desalination ensures that the high levels of energy efficiency are retained.