Electronic Insufflator ECONT 0401.3 40 l/min.
The ECONT 0401.3 is a new generation of CO2 insufflators with outstanding technical specifications. The unit is controlled by a built-in microprocessor system to ensure the highest level of patient safety. The insufflator maintains pneumoperitoneum under extreme conditions for reliability during all laparoscopic procedures. It offers real-time pressure sensing for increased accuracy during a procedure. Stable pressure balance in the abdomen is guaranteed by high gas flow performance (40 liters per minute) and low insufflation pressure.
- insufflator 40L/min gas flow
- high-performance insufflator with a friendly user interface
- stable pressure balance in the abdomen is guaranteed by high gas flow performance (40 liters per minute) and low insufflation pressure
- patient safety is ensured by the system of protective valves, by microprocessor control with audible and visual signaling
- the device can be used with gas bottles or central gas supply systems – input pressure range 4…100 bars
- big TFT display gives a quick overview of the rated and actual values of gas pressure and gas flow
- the setting of the working parameters is made by touching controls on the touch-screen multilanguage menu
- for eliminating of post-surgery problems the insufflator is equipped with a highly effective gas heater