Electronic Insufflator ECONT-0401.2 30 l/min
Electronic CO2 insufflator with 30 l/min flow rate and smart insufflation algorithm. Gas pre-heating is available as an option.ECONT 0401.2 insufflator is the next step in performance for a surgeon and in safety for a patient. This microprocessor-controlled unit with a high flow rate (up to 30 l/min), gas heating subsystem and automatic gas exsufflation can be used with devices like argon beamers, gas lasers etc. simultaneously. It is equipped with all needed safety systems to ensure maximum comfort for a surgeon and minimum hazards for a patient during surgery.
- insufflator 30L/min gas flow.
- very smooth and “intelligent” insufflation algorithm allowing to avoid sharp abdominal pressure changes
- audible and visual alarm signaling system in case of a failure (hose rupture/pinching, intra-abdominal overpressure, etc.)
- display of all current and preset insufflation parameters: set/current pressure, gas flow speed, the volume of gas supplied
- the device can be used with gas bottles or central gas supply systems – input pressure range 4…100 bars
- insufflator is available with a high-efficiency gas heating subsystem (option)
- automatic self-check is activated each time the unit is switched on to ensure that all electronic and pneumatic components are in good running order
- for eliminating post-surgery problems, the insufflator is equipped with a highly effective gas heater (option).