Thoracic Catheter with Trocar
- Our Thoracic Catheter with Trocar is used for rapid non-operative pleural and chest drainage allowing safe and effective penetration with exact placement.
- This product features with blunt tip trocar for easy penetration, placement and handling.
- It is primarily used to relief the life-threatening chest conditions such as tension pneumothora and safely perform the traditional approach to chest drain insertion with an open or blunt tip trocar.
Silent Features of our Trocar Catheters:
- The device is specially designed for rapid non operative pleural and chest drainage for the relief of chest conditions such as tensions pneumothorax.
- Catheter manufactured from medical grade PVC is snuggly fitted over the trocar.
- Blunt smooth tip.
- Flat handle facilitates easy maneuverability.
- Large smooth drainage eyes for efficient drainage.
- Markings provided at 2 cm to 20 cm from the distal tip assist to ascertain the depth of penetration.
- Proximal- end is fitted with tapered connector for easy connection to drainage bottle.
- Double packed individually in peel-able pouch.
All Surgical Products (Disposable Medical), please visit www.angiplast.com