Streptococcus Pneumoniae DNA Detection Kit (Fluorescence PCR Method)
- Reliable: Internal control (IC) monitoring through the whole procedure.
- High sensitivity: Increased precision with the LoD of 500 copies/mL.
- Automation ready: Compatible with Tianlong's automated nucleic acid extractors, ready for automated extraction of the nucleic acids of Streptococcus pneumoniae, with minimized manual errors.
- High specificity: No cross-reactivity with commonly-seen pathogens with similar symptoms of infection.
- Principle of Procedure: Real-time PCR; ROX/TEXAS RED for sample; CY5 for IC;
- No. of Tests: 25 tests/kit, 50 tests/kit
- LoD: 500 copies/mL
- Precisio: Repeated detection of high-concentration and low-concentration Streptococcus pneumoniae samples for over 10 tests respectively, the coefficient of variation (CV,%) of Ct value was no more than 5%
- Sample Types: Human nasopharyngeal swabs
- Compatible Instruments: Tianlong’s Gentier 96E, Gentier 96R, Gentier 48E and similar instruments