- 20 individual and independent cell, which made of Nylon with polyurethane, closed with hermetic system and all in transversal position.
- Sectioned cells in two parts. The lower part always stays in static mode and has 7 cm. of height, avoiding
- that the contact between patient and bed.
- RCP emergency valve fitted on the upper mattress area. In case of emergency it allows to deflate mattress in 10 seconds.
- Analogical control unit, intuitive and easily use, with visual and acoustic low pressure alarm and normal pressure alarm, with silence option.
- Lower cover made of slip-resistant material to avoid that the mattress slides at the bed, furthermore it has straps to ensure the mattress to the bed.
- Two-way stretch cover, with complete-zip divided in two sections away the mattress edges to prevent patient injuries and covered whit a wide flap to avoid liquid penetrations.
- Therapies: Alternating and Static
- Modes: Low Air Loss