Sterile Powdered Latex Surgical Gloves
- Meets the requirement of ASTM D 3577, EN 455 & IS 13422
- Have surgical gloves meet the requirements prescribed in IS 4148.
- Gloves compounded primarily from natural rubber latex.
- A lubricants that meets the current requirements of US Pharmacopeia for Absorbable Dusting powder free from toxic and pyrogenic.
- Sterile gloves comply with the requirements for Sterility.
- Have consistent physical dimensions for various sizes like 5.5, 6.0,6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5 & 9.0
- Have consistent required physical properties like tensile strength and elongation.
- Packaging is provided to maintain sterility after sterilization during shipping and storage.
- All levels of packaging confirms to all appropriate government labelling requirements.
- The inner and outer packages have sufficient strength and integrity to withstand normal transportation and storage.
- Free from talc
- Single use
- To protect patient and user from cross-contamination.
- Anatomically shaped medical gloves with the thumb positioned towards the palmar surface of the index finger rather than laying flat.
- Micro roughened finish.
- Intended for use in invasive surgery.
- Less residual powder on gloves
Low protein gloves