Stat EMS™ Ambulance and Emergency
Lactate, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Glucose, and Ketone for early patient assessment and treatment
- Fingerstick capillary sample, no blood draws
- Results as fast as 6 seconds
- Laboratory-quality accuracy
- Durable carrying case holds meters, single-use biosensors, controls, and lancets
- Meters store and transmit patient data
Stat EMS can measure lactate, hematocrit, hemoglobin, glucose, and ketone from a capillary blood drop. Results are available in seconds by using single-use biosensors and portable meters. Stat EMS offers simple, fast, and accurate testing in the field.
Two meter systems are available. One provides patient data storage plus wireless connectivity to external data managers, the other provides data storage only.