The innovative Tape PreCuts are already predestined as pre-cut tape applications for effective use in sports or clinical practice. They offer a standardized system that can be reproduced at any time, which is often therapeutically proven and can be applied in a short time.
The tape is a water repellent, elastic and adhesive kinesiological tape that can be worn on the skin for several days. It consists of a cotton fabric and an acrylic adhesive coating, which is activated by friction after the plant. It leaves no residue after removal and contains no latex.
- Before applying the tape, carefully clean and dry the skin, if necessary, shave heavily hairy areas.
- TIP: To remove the body hair we recommend the Body Groomer Pivoteer by Remington
- Stretch muscle and skin areas, then stick the tape unstretched
- With special techniques, the tape can be stretched before the system
- Carefully remove the K-Active Tape in the direction of hair growth