Robotic camera work
Treat yourself to freedom.
Intelligent assistance systems for minimally invasive procedures
The assistance system for MIC interventions
- Full functionality for visceral surgery, urology and gynecology.
- A stable and wobble-free image increases the surgical quality.
- The assistant can focus his attention fully on the surgical procedure and actively support the surgeon.
Stable surgical field of view
- The system provides the surgeon with a stable and jitter-free surgical field of view, even in extreme endoscopic positions.
- The large range of motion makes it possible to fully see the site - without restrictions. The usual way of working does not have to be changed.
Safe and sterile working
- The stable image allows the surgeon to work relaxed. He gets a sure look at the essentials.
- Even in extreme camera positions, the position is kept arbitrarily long and is therefore far superior to manual camera tracking.
- Joystick, joint and camera holders are autoclavable. The SOLOASSIST itself is covered with a sterile disposable cover.
Precise robotic control
- In minimally invasive interventions, the surgeon works with both hands. Consequently, the control of the SOLOASSIST is done with a joystick on the instrument.
- The ergonomic joystick can be attached to all commercially available grips with a clamp holder.
- The functional design of the joystick makes handling easy. The keypad allows safe operation.
Dynamic manual adjustment
- By pressing a button, the arm becomes movable and can then be pulled into the desired position. When released, the arm is immediately locked and remains in the set position.
- The release button is located at the distal end of the arm and can be easily accessed by the user.
- The docking to the operating table is done via a quick release and is very easy.
- The arm is hung on the trolley after surgery. The trolley is fully movable and serves as storage for the SOLOASSIST.