Slide Drying Hotplate DR230
A Quick Look
* Smart design, helps create a considerable space-saving for the tight laboratory workflows
* Built-in micro-processor temperature control system, enables:
- Maintain set drying temperature constantly, insuring that slides can be effectively dried after floatation
- Automatic temperature adjustments
- Temperature settable from 00.0℃to 99.0℃
- LED digital display
- Auto-memory of last settings
* 40℃ tilted and IC touch- sensitive front panel, provides Operators with optimum convenience and comforts.
* Stacking-tile hotplate, accommodates up to 48 slides at a time, and delivers safe & convenient slide-handing and lab space-saving.
* Black coating creates an ideal contrast for paraffin specimen observation.
* PE constructed insulated outer casing w/special gill design, considerately works against water splashes and insures greatest safety to daily workflows.