The CO2 laser reinvented
INTERmedic has combined science, ingenuity and years of research to reinvent the CO2 laser , launching a platform capable of both gentle superficial procedures and deep treatments. The result of this research is Silklase™, a laser tool designed to achieve perfection in different medical and surgical specialties.
It is well known that the CO2 laser is one of the most powerful and effective tools in the fields of dermatology and aesthetic medicine for its potential to promote comprehensive rejuvenation, regenerating tissues and structures of the skin and also by its excellent performance in surgery.
One laser with unlimited possibilities
The great cutting ability, and the power of coagulation and vaporization of Silklase™ make of this CO2 laser a extremely versatile multi-application platform, capable of incision, excision, vaporization and ablation of soft tissue virtually without charring. Silklase™ is indicated for a variety of applications:
- Fractional Rejuvenation
- General Surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Aesthetic medicine
- Genital Surgery
Subtlety and unmatched versatility
Silklase™ combines maximum versatility with a incomparable subtle work, which allows to perform both smooth superficial procedures and in-depth treatments.
Silklase™ incorporates the most advanced scanner with fractional technology in the market, INTERmedic’s patented MultiScan™, unique in precision and control. MultiScan™ works with a random pattern emission of pulses that allows to select the penetration depth of energy, the percentage of treated surface and the caloric effect achieved at each point.
Advantages for doctors and patients
The advantages of Silklase™ for doctors and patients are multiple:
- Multipurpose platform. With two sizes of interchangeable spot of 500μm and 190μm scanner for a wide range of treatment possibilities.
- Extreme subtlety, precision and repeatability of treatments thanks to the unique fractional scanning technology of MultiScan™.
- Wide range of accessories and specific handpieces for each application (colposcolpe adapter, micromanipulator, etc.)
- Innovative and wide variety of pulses to adapt the equipment to different clinical applications (FinePulse, SuperPulse, Pulsed, GynePulse, Repeated Press and CW).
- With GyneScan™, specifically designed for vaginal rejuvenation. (World patent).
- Expandable software platform with USB depending to the needs of each practice.
- Maximum efficiency with minimal downtime and post operative period.