Steam sterilizer for 2 up to 18 StU - Premium Line
Large steriliser from 2 StU to 18 StU for the quick and reliable sterilisation of instruments, utensils, laundry, plastic and complicated MIC instruments as well as other medical products in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and industrial suppliers of sterile goods with customer-specific equipment variations.
- One- and two-door version
- Chamber door opens horizontally or vertically
- Machine base or height-adjustable feet
- Usage space between 2 and 18 StU - other sizes available upon request
- Surface processing of the inside chamber walls: Ceramic-blasted, smoothed (e.g. RA 0.8 µm) or electro-polished
- High quality sterilising pressure container made from CrNiMo steel, material no. 1.4404 (AISI 316L) and surrounding ring channels as case made from CrNiMoTi steel, material no. 1.4571 (AISI 316 Ti).
- Sterilising chamber with full-surface heating at top and bottom.
- Chamber rails make loading by means of loading carts easier.
- Automatic sliding doors with safety equipment that prevents it from being opened while the program is running, and prevents the loading and unloading sides from being opened at the same time (lock function) and provides protection against trapping.
- The pipes are in line with DIN EN 285: steam-conducting lines and valves made from CrNi steel; pipes are colour-coded and heat-insulated.
- The pipe insulation from K-Flex is free from halogen, PVC, CFC, HCFC and asbestos.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger with a large surface
- Jointless integrated operating panel with touch screen signal lamps, door switches, program stop switch.
- Colour touch display with intuitive menus and display of all important batch information as well as messages from the safety inspection system and the service menu for the technician.
- 10" display
- B&R control panel
- Quiet two-stage vacuum pump
- Early start: Starts independently to heat the steriliser with a first empty cycle so that the steriliser is operational immediately.
- Energy-saving night-time shut-off – can be adjusted individually for every day.
- Barcode reader for identifying the charged goods
- External vacuum pump to minimise noise
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Air detector provides additional monitoring of the chamber for leaks
- SteamSpy : integrated automatic B&D test
- Water saving system: The vacuum pump runs in economical circulation mode. Fresh water is only added when necessary.
- Steam manager
- Remote diagnosis, central control centre
- Steam generator: Installed on or next to the steriliser, or integrated in the steriliser (V models)
- Connection to an external cooling circuit to reduce fresh water consumption by up to 95 %
- Connection to A4 printer or network for printing and archiving the batch log
- Special program for sterilising liquids in open or loosely closed receptacles with self-cooling
- MMM Smart HMI:
- Clear and self-explanatory menu navigation on the colour touch display.
- Large touch screen buttons with clear symbols
- Large TeleClock remaining time display for time-optimised work processes.
- Self-explanatory navigation through the program menu.