Wireless ultrasonic measuring station for height and weight with voice guidance
With the seca 286 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
- New: A privacy cover on the display provides more privacy during the measurement