SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Antibody Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM (Colloidal Gold) Cartridge
IgM is the first antibody to appear in the
acute infection stage caused by pathogens
such as SARS-CoV-2, and can normally be
detected 3 days after the onset of symptoms,
IgG is produced in the middle or later stage of
the infection but provides long-term protection.
In the latest Guidelines for the Diagnosis
and Treatment of Novel Coronavirus
(2019-nCoV) Infection by the National Health
Commission (Trial Version 7), the SARS-CoV-2
IgG/IgM test is recommended as an aid in the
diagnosis of the COVID-19.
SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM (Colloidal Gold) Kit is used for rapid and accurate
screening of the COVID-19, which helps identify suspected patients and
reduce false negative rate.
● Colloidal gold immunochromatography
● 7 mins rapid test
● Various specimen types (whole blood/serum/plasma)
● Simultaneous detection of IgG and IgM
● NO BUFFER needed, NO equipment or reader required
● Important complement to PCR detection in COVID-19 diagnosis