Riester Multi-Functional HD Camera Kit
Portable and versatile digital diagnostic HD camera kit
The Riester multi-functional HD camera system, manufactured in Germany, is a versatile, wireless medical camera that allows you to quickly and efficiently capture and share images. With multiple lens attachments specialised for general practice, ENT, dermatology and two optional endoscopy adaptors, this multi-functional camera offers versatility for your clinical imaging requirements.
Allows accurate first diagnosis and planning of consistent follow-up treatment.
The Riester Multi-Functional Camera system can help to improve access, diagnosis, treatment and efficiency of patient care. The 8-megapixel true HD camera and live video modes provide high resolution imagery and facilitate interactive diagnosis and treatment.
This camera system is optimised for a range of specialties, with 2 to 8 times magnification and interactive digital zoom capabilities, and visible white LED illumination delivers accurate colour representation.
The ergonomic system is designed to be used with one hand thanks to its easy-to-use rotary wheel, while the large 5” touchscreen and intuitive interface allows for easy image capture and management.
Features and benefits:
- 5” full HD colour TFT-LCD display
- Intuitive interface and touchscreen for ease of use
- Rotary wheel allows easy one-hand operation
- 8-megapixel CMOS camera for high resolution images and videos
- Specialised lens attachments
- Otoscope – intended to capture images and videos of the eardrum
- Dermatoscope – intended to capture images and videos of the skin
- General lens – intended to capture digital images and video of the mouth/throat and for general use
- Bayonet connector for fast and easy change of lenses
- 2 to 8 times magnification for improved image clarity
- Visible white illumination LEDs deliver accurate colour representation
- Li-ion battery offers 3.5 hours of operating time in video mode
- User interface available in different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic