Genutech CCK revision tibial tray
The GENUTECH® CCK revision tibial tray is designed to restrict implant mobility and increase its stability through the use of stems and augmentation blocks.
– An anchor system allows complete modularity between the femur and tibia, thereby facilitating the choice of the best anatomical option for the surgeon.
– Maximum fixation reliability due to the anterior bolt. This system has an “arrowhead” design that allows for the capture of polyethylene thus guaranteeing its immobilization.
– The design of the central post allows incorporation of any straight or offset stem, with a primary fixation achieved through the fit of the “Morse Cones” and a secondary fixation by means of a compression screw.
– The keel design is perfectly calculated to improve its rotation behaviour. Therefore, its “moment of inertia” has been increased due to the larger wing design in the periphery.
– The design of the central post and the keel is very respectful of the tibial anatomy geometrically speaking, thus largely preserving the bone stock.
– Its post is graduated to control the positioning of the offset stems.
– Tibial augmentation blocks can be added to compensate for bone defects.
– 5 sizes.